Pages

Lucy Hale Boyfriend Lan Harding 2011


Lucy Hale Boyfriend Lan Harding
The 24-year-old actor, who plays Ezra Fitz on the show, told us in a recent round table interview that his jaw hits the floor constantly.
“I feel like the shock value grows exponentially as the episodes progress. I’d love to say well oh when this happened my jaw was on the floor. Because I’ve gotten into the habit now of we’ll get the scripts a few days in advance prior to shooting it and we’ll have a read through with the entire cast,” Ian shares. “I’ll read through my part only, not just for vanity, I don’t really care what anybody else is doing, but because I actually like hearing what the other cast, like I love seeing it happen for the first time with the entire cast. And so when that happens like every read through just my jaw is on the table the entire time. It’s kind of hard to talk. It’s each episode my jaw goes progressively further down to the floor.”
Ian also admits that his on-screen relationship with Lucy Hale has gotten really comfy. “It’s gotten to the point where I remember when we first starting shooting if we were going to do a make out scene we were literally brushing our teeth beforehand and flossing and chewing all kinds of gum, and now we’re lucky if the other person has brushed their teeth at all prior to a make out scene. So there’s definitely a comfort level there that is pretty unique.”
Images:
 Lucy Hale Boyfriend
 Lucy Hale Boyfriend
 Lucy Hale Boyfriend
 Lucy Hale Boyfriend
 Lucy Hale Boyfriend
Lucy Hale Boyfriend